Whether you’re straining to keep your job, struggling to land one, or striving to secure a promotion, whose opinion counts most?
The bosses who hire you!
Like a “boss whisperer,” Colleen Kettenhofen has the ear of hundreds of executives, managers, and supervisors. She’s interviewed more than 200 to find out job-critical secrets about employees that bosses don’t share easily. In straight-talk fashion, Secrets Your Boss Isn’t Telling You tells all, including direct comments from 11 top executives.
DISCOVER WHAT DRIVES THE DECISIONS BOSSES MAKE EVERY DAY
• What employers look for on interviews—and what they never want to see!
• 10 things you must know to keep your job in any economy
• 7 magic wands for making difficult people disappear!
• How to overcome procrastination and the fear of rejection
• What challenges they face dealing with multiple generations
• What 10 employee behaviors are pet peeves you must avoid!
• How you can present yourself with confidence and competence in their eyes